**REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.**
Inking Idaho on the Road – Columbus, Ohio edition is now The INKredibles Holiday Extravaganza, presented by Julie Robinson of The INKredibles.
WHEN: September 17th, 2016
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
WHERE: Makoy Center: 5462 Center St, Hilliard OH 43026
Hotel Reservation: A block of rooms has been reserved for Friday (9/16) and Saturday (9/17) at Best Western: 3831 Park Mill Run Rd, Hilliard OH 43026. A link to make reservations will be provided.
Distance from Best Western to the Makoy Center is 3.2 miles.
COST: $45. You must register to attend; NO walk-ins. Registration closes September 3rd or earlier if it sells out.
Registration Fee includes:
- Tin of Tags photopolymer stamp set which includes 16 stamps
- 1 roll of Candy Cane Lane Washi Tape
- Supplies to make 8 projects – 4 cards, 2 boxes, 2 bags
- 6 sheets of 6″x6″ Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper to be used for projects
Schedule of Events
9am – Doors Open for check in, swapping, and displays.
- We have a lot of beautiful displays, so bring your camera!
- Open swapping – no theme. Make full cards or card front and swap them with others for fun and creative ideas!
10 am – Live Presentations
We will have several fabulous ladies demonstrating amazing projects and ideas for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Noon – 1 pm – Lunch
- Go out for a quick bite – a list of nearby eating options will be provided
- Bring your own lunch and stay at the venue
1 pm – 4 pm – Make-n-Takes
- We have awesome projects for you to stamp and create at your own pace! You will receive all project materials, along with a clear bag for storage and transportation.
- Be sure to get your tickets for the Raffle Bar – There IS a homemade project you need! 6 tickets for just $5.
- Prize Patrol & door prizes – who doesn’t love getting FREE stuff! Be sure to listen for the musical cue!
What to Bring
- Basic stamping supplies – scissors, bone folder, adhesive, paper cutter if you have a portable one, no desktop hatchet cutters please
- Stampin’ Up! Clear Block D (2-7/8″ x 2-11/16″)
- Sack lunch if you are not going out
- Drinks are welcome, but must have a lid
Shortly after you register, you will get an e-mail from Julie Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) saying I have received your registration. PayPal will send me your e-mail address. If you have not heard from me by 24 hours after registration, please contact me. Thank you.
Due to the special nature in prepping for this event, once you register, no refunds will be granted.
The Tin of Tags stamp set coordinates with the new Tin of Tags Project Kit. Purchase the Tin of Tags Project Kit below, and join me for a fun class on Saturday, October 22nd. I will provide the necessary inks and any other supplies needed to complete these cute tags! If unable to attend the class in person, you can still purchase the Tin of Tags Project Kit and complete it in the comfort of your own home. The kit does make 30 gift tags.
**REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.**
Thank you for registering for The INKredibles Holiday Extravaganza. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 17th. For any Ohio State fans, the Buckeyes play at 8pm that night. 🙂
If there are any questions, please contact Julie Robinson at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer all of your questions.
This will be a fabulous event and I can’t wait to share this day with each of you!